Brandt Industrial specializes in engineering, constructing and maintaining solar and energy storage services for commercial and utility customers. We partner with private and public large-scale energy users, landowners, independent power producers, and utilities in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana looking to harness the benefits of PV energy. Brandt’s South Texas Team leveraged 65 years of design and build experience to provide a complete suite of services to large-scale solar customers including: Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC); Operations and Maintenance (O&M), energy storage, Power Purchase Agreements, and development.
- Commercial – If you have an individual facility or a small portfolio of businesses at different sites, we specialize in helping reduce operating expenses and improving cash flow over time.
- Enterprise – We help large enterprise customers with multiple sites and comprehensive energy programs to maximize the impact of onsite solar as part of their broader energy strategy.
- Public Sector – We generate energy and savings for the public sector.
- Solar EPC Services – Turn-key solar engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Commercial Solar – Solar energy solutions for businesses and organizations.
- Utility-Scale Solar – Utility-scale solar EPC services and project development.
- Project Development – Integrated commercial and utility-scale solar development services.